Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Aunt Flo, WHERE ARE YOU????


I never imagined that I would be begging for my period to come. Usually it's the other way around. I'm usually begging for it NOT to show up hoping that I could be pregnant. But this time is different. We can't start "trying" again until aunt flow comes! Well, it's been 7 weeks 3 days since I had my d&c and I haven't even had a period yet. Not a good sign. Looks like my body is not even THINKING about regulating itself. That's kind of upsetting to me because for ONCE in my life I would love to just be "regular". I had hope that my body would reset itself after the miscarriage, but I guess body is just as stubborn as I am and is just SET IN IT'S WAYS! My doctor told me to wait at least 8 weeks to see if I started on my own. If I didn't, then I would have to take a pill called provera. I am VERY use to taking this pill because when I use to take the clomid I had to use it to start another cycle. Provera just releases the hormones that I need to make me have a period. I still have to wait another month or so before my doc will put me back on clomid, so who knows how this next month will go. So Aunt Flo, please come visit me ASAP!!!! If you don't, I'm going to have to hire an INVESTIGATOR to come find you! Lol!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she pays you a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain on this one. As I was growning up, I loved not having a period as often as my friends. Now, I only wish is to be regular. It's to stressful.. :(

    ReplyDelete