Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Blog Is Finally Caught Up...YAY!!!!

After a little over two weeks of cramming posts in, I am FINALLY caught up to the present. Although there is not much going on right now, it feels good to know that I can post things that are happening to me "right now".

As far as our starting a family journey goes, today makes 7 weeks since we lost our little one and things are pretty much back to "normal".

There was a song that really helped me throughout these past few weeks. It's called "He Is With You" by Mandisa. This song talks about how God is with you no matter what you are going through. It relates to several different real life situations but the verse that really hit home to me was:

"He is with you when your baby's gone
And your house is still
And your hearts are stone
Crying 'God what'd you do that for?'
He is with you!"

Even though I had a hard time realizing this, I know now that God NEVER left our sides. He has ALWAYS been here with us!!

To hear the song you will have to go to the bottom of my page and click the "pause" button on my background music. Then you can click play on the music video.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read about your current journey! Thanks for sharing your past journey, too. I know that some of the posts had to be really hard to write.

    ReplyDelete