Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Short Intro....

My name is Karenda and my husband is Dustin. We have been married for nearly 3 years. I started this blog in order to document memories as my husband and I travel this journey to starting a family. We have been through a lot so far and I wanted to begin writing about it so that one day we can look back at all the struggles we have went through and see how God molded and shaped our lives with each day that we trusted in him. I have debated on whether I want to share this blog with family and friends, but for now I believe I just need to keep it to myself. But, I guess if you are reading this now I must have changed my mind, which is ok too.
Many things have happened with our "trying to concieve journey" so I am going to try my best in the next few weeks to catch the blog up to the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment