Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PHOTO FUN

Well, everyone who knows me personally knows that I LOVE to take pictures! And since I don't have kids yet, my puppies are my babies and I LOVE taking pictures of them. Sometimes I even think they "pose" for the camera. So instead of writing a long, emotional post this time, I'm going to share some photos of my fur-babies!

"My 1st Fur-Baby!"


Ali 3 months old! So sweet!




Ali today (1 year old!) I Love how she turns her head!


"My 2nd Fur-Baby!"!


Lexi 6 weeks old!


Lexi today (5 months)! She hasn't changed much!


"More Pictures! I LOVE IT!"





ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!





Aren't they CUTE????


Sorry so many pics. It was hard to just pick a few! Lol!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I just wanted to let you and Dustin know that I have been following your Blog. You both are in my thoughts and prayers and we love you dearly..I know with patience you will become the parents that you want to be. I am so proud of you both.
    Linda, Roger and Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics of your furbabies! So cute! I also love all the Alabama stuff. My BIL is a HUGE Alabama fan so we always root for them too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Fur Babies!! I have one. I also wanted to tell you I can see you christmas tree in the back and It's very pretty to.. Love you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you guys and praying for your hearts and for God to pave the path to your children and that His will may be know clearly for your lives. If you guys ever want to hang out, we are not able to get out much nowadays, but we would love to have you over and we could order a pizza or something. We love you both, and we know God has great plans for your family.

    ReplyDelete