Monday, March 29, 2010

Camping Trip and Update

Dustin and I decided to get away and go camping this weekend. It was such a beautiful weekend and we really enjoyed getting away and having alone time. With our work schedules and me finishing school, we hardly have time together. We usually sleep in a tent when we go camping but we decided to try something different this time so we slept in the back of the truck in the camper. It really wasn't as bad as it sounds. We got a lot of laughs out of it. I love getting out and "roughing it". We went fishing, built a campfire, and played with the pups. They even enjoyed getting out of the house. Here are some pics!Dustin's little fish he caught! The fish weren't biting! The water was way too rough!



Poor Lexi fell into the water! She got a little to close to the edge! Let's just say she didn't get on the edge again! Lol!

My sweet Ali! She looks so LONG in this pic!

Our pitiful bed! It's not much but it was fun!

Dustin telling "Indian Stories" around the campfire! So funny!

I have prissy pups! They didn't like being on the ground. They wanted their own chair!


Update: Today is CD17. I have a feeling this month is going to be a bust. No +opk which means that I haven't ovulated yet. I'm not giving up yet but I'm not getting my hopes up either. Oh well, I didn't expect much since we were trying a natural cycle this month.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great weekend! I'm praying you get your positive OPK soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!! Think positive! God will reveal his plan to you in his own time!! and when it happens, it will be the PERFECT time and he will bless you beyond compare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney and Val! Ya'll make me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete