Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Being Creative....

One of my favorite things to do is scrapbook, but here lately I just haven't had time. So the other day we planned a baby shower for the optometrist that I work for and I decided that I wanted to be CREATIVE. Since I haven't had time to be creative with scrapbooking in a while I decided to be creative with a baby shower gift. So instead of just giving them a pack of diapers, I wanted to make it a diaper cake. I've seen them several times at a baby shower and they didn't seem too hard to make. So I looked to my best buddy "google". And, to my surprise, there was several websites that gave step-by-step directions as to how to make one. I changed a few things about it just to add my own touch, but I was very happy with the way it turned out.



1 comment:

  1. Girl, that is so pretty. I wish I could do something like that.

    ReplyDelete