Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy/ Sad Day

Yesterday was DH and I's 3 year anniversary so I took another preg test just to see and of course, it was negative. This just ruined my day. I DREAMED of how it would be to find out that we were pregnant on our anniversary and when those dreams didn't come true, I was crushed! It was so hard to hold my emotions back. This month has been VERY stressful, not only for me but DH as well. He is such a sweetheart though. He knew how stressful this month had been so he bought me a gift card to the spa to get a message! How sweet is that! I Love Him so much!
Then today.....AF SHOWED UP! I still had hope that the test was still wrong yesterday but today gave me proof that the test was RIGHT! I thought knowing what was going on with my body would lessen the stress that IF causes but in real life, it makes it worse. Mainly because you know that everything went right but you still didn't end up pregnant. Then your mind starts running through the "What went wrongs?". Oh well, I guess the is no way to have a stress free month when ttc!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment