Monday, June 21, 2010

Patience? Never heard of it....lol

I've always been good at being patient but I have learned that when it comes to taking a pregnancy test, I am NOT patient at all! It just seems like the days go by so SLOW!!! I have already taken 2 pregnancy tests and I'm only 12 days past trigger shot! But both came back negative! I know it's still early but it has gotten me down. I have a bad feeling that even though EVERYTHING went perfect this month, it just didn't work this time! I know I shouldn't be so negative but I guess that is just my way of protecting myself from being TOO HURT if it really didn't work! I've promised myself that I am not going to take another test and wait and see if my period shows up. She is due friday so I'm praying that she don't come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment