Sunday, February 27, 2011

She's HERE.....

You guessed it....AF FINALLY arrive Saturday. It's about time! I've been waiting impatiently. I went ahead and ordered my gonal-f and scheduled it to be shipped Friday (2 days ago) and it was crazy at what all I had to do to get that done. Apparently our insurance decided to make the pharmacy get tons of paperwork filled out and signed in order for any fertility medicine to be approved. So I spent nearly all day Wednesday trying to make sure the RE's office got the paperwork and faxed it back. Needless to say, one would fax the paper but the other wouldn't get it.....and this went back and forth nearly 4 times until I FINALLY told them to pick up the phone and call the RE's office and get whatever information they needed over the PHONE!!!! After that, they got all they needed and things went smoothly. Anyways, i have my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork scheduled for in the morning which is CD 3 so I should start my meds tomorrow night. Very excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Praying this cycle goes well for you!!! Fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete