Monday, February 14, 2011

Break Is OVER....

I am so excited that it is time to begin starting to ttc again. Although I really did enjoy the break, 3 months is TOO LONG! I'm officially on CD 40 and AF hasn't shown up yet. And NO I'm not pregnant. I've already taken several tests! LOL. So I'm going to call my RE's office tomorrow and see when I can come in to get a blood pregnancy test and a progesterone shot to bring on AF. Hopefully I can run in one morning this week before work. DH and I have decided to stick with doing injectables and proceeding with IUI #2. I can't wait. I feel very positive about this time. I don't know if it's because i've lost 25lbs and that is something "different" with our ttc plan or it could be just the anticipation from the long wait. But either way I am staying positive!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! New year, new you, new and exciting things to come... Looking forward to see what God does!

    ReplyDelete