Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Got an Appointment

I spoke with the nurse today and she reviewed my chart and decided they wanted to get some blood work to check all of my levels and also do a ultrasound to measure my endometrium thickness and check and see if those pesky cysts have gone. I agreed with anything they wanted to do. I'm just excited to be back "trying" again. So my appointment is for Thursday morning at 7:30 am. She didn't mention the progesterone shot but I am going to make sure and ask them again when I go. I like getting the shot a whole lot better then having to take the pills for 7 days and then having to wait 7-14 more days for AF to show up. Usually after the shot AF come within a week. So it's much quicker and right now, the sooner- the BETTER!!!

I thought I would leave you with some pics from our weekend at Blue Ridge Mts, GA. DH surprised me and we spent the weekend in a cabin for Valentines Day! He's such a sweetheart!












DH and I at the Scenic Railroad. I love black and white pics.



SUNRISE
l
l
V
A cascading waterfall that we hiked to!



Ali and Lexi were SO TIRED on the way home. They loved going on a trip.

2 comments:

  1. I will be in Town Thursday. Would LOVE to see ya.. Hope evrything goes good this time. BEAUTIFUL pics from your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time are you coming? I don't get off work until 5.

    ReplyDelete