Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogger Award

Hello Ladies- A very SWEET blogger friend of mine whose name is My Infertile Confessions, gave me my first blogger award! Thank you so much. You are such a sweet friend.

The rules for accepting this award are:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


Here are seven things about me:

1. First and foremost, I am a Christian and I loved the Lord my God with all my heart! He died on the cross so that I can live!!!

2. I have two of the sweetest, most hyper miniature dachshunds ever and I love them to death. I treat them as if they are real babies and they are spoiled rotten.

3. I love to go mountain biking. DH and I bought bikes last summer and are hooked. We can't wait for it to warm up so we can start riding again. p.s. I don't like riding in cold weather!

4. I have never had surgery or ever been put to sleep until I was diagnosed with INFERTLITY. In the past 2 years I have had 6 procedures/surgeries and have been put to sleep 3 different times. Wow....and still NO BABY! Def. the hardest journey ever!

5. I ABSOLUTELY love Mexican and Japanese food!!! I could seriously eat it EVERY day!!

6. My DH and I use to double date together when we were with our ex's. So we went on double dates together before we even started dating each other. So funny!!!!

7. I LOVE to talk. I hardly ever meet a stranger. On the other hand, it's like pulling teeth to even get my DH to speak to anyone he doesn't know. He is VERY shy!!!! I guess opposites do attract!!!!



**I don't follow that many blogs so I am only going to nominated a few****


I'd like to share this award with:


Tanner Traditions

The Life of A Husband and Wife

The Yerkes Life

Walk with me by Faith




1 comment: