Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I know it's been a while....

Hey ladies! I know it's been a while since I've given you an update, but not much has happened. I've still been working on losing weight. I've lost 22.6 lbs now!!! Excited it not even close to how I feel. DH and I have already books our beach trip for our 4 year anniversary in June. I'm ready to sport that bathing suit and short. But of course if for "SOME REASON" I have a belly bump (LOL) I would still sport that with pride!!! LOL! We go back to the doctor the middle of February, that is unless AF shows up on her own around the 7th. Then we will go sooner. Which is fine with me! I'm ready to get things starting again!!!

On another note, I got a (new to me) vehicle. YAY!!! I LOVE IT! It's a 2006 Honda Pilot. We have plenty of room to grow into now.

LOVE IT!!! I have been wanting one of these for a long time!!!!
Third row seats!!! Lots of room!!! Now all we need is a baby to fill up that space!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH on the weight loss. Im so glad you have the willpower because i don't. I have tried but it's impossible for me. :( LOVE the new vehicle. I hope when you are sporting that bathingsuit, you also are sporting that "babybump" as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! We just went momma car shoppin last weekend... didn't find anything yet :-/

    Just wanted to let you know, I nominated you for a blog award on my blog... check it out!

    ReplyDelete