Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just The Girls

This past weekend was my mom's 48th Birthday. I called my Aunts (My mom's sisters) and asked if they wanted to go out with us Friday night. We decided we would all go to Sips and Stokes. If you haven't heard of this before, it a class that teaches you how to paint a certain painting while you sip on wine or any other drink. We had such a great time and i could tell my mom really enjoyed it.

Me and My Mom getting ready to paint. The best Mom ever!!!

My Aunts Theresa and Margaret. Love these Gals!!!

The Finished Product! Theresa, Me, My Mom, and Margaret.

Eating TCBY after painting. Poor Margaret had to sit in the naughty chair. LOL!!!



This is a video of my Aunts practicing their ZUMBA while our paintings dried at Sips and Stokes. P.S. They didn't know that I was videoing them! Lol!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking up on you... hope all is going well! Congrats on the weight loss!!! That is amazing! What diet are you doing? Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Haven't had much to blog about but i'm doing good. I'm doing bariatric diet. Lost 22.6 lbs now. Thanks for checking up on me.

    ReplyDelete