Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Updates: AF, TTC, WEIGHT.......

This is a little update about EVERYTHING.

Update #1 -AF
. Well af showed up last friday. After being gone for nearly 2 months she decided to show up. I guess I have to be positive and be glad that at least she did show up on her own. I'm just hoping that those pesky cysts are gone now


Update #2 -TTC
DH and I decided that we are not going to start trying to have a baby again this month. We decided to put it off for another month and start trying again in February. We are waiting mainly because we still need a break. You don't have much of a break during the holidays because of visiting with family and having to go here and there and everywhere. So we decided we needed a longer break. Can't believe I'm actually saying that, but I really need it.


Update #3 -WEIGHT
I have been on my diet for 6 weeks today and had my 6 week weigh in this afternoon. I have lost 17.2 LBS total now!!!!!!! WOW....I'm so proud of myself. I'm almost half way to my goal. Only 20 more to go. Lol.


1 comment: