Monday, March 7, 2011

Hopefully, Lucky number ONE.....



I had my CD10 ultrasound today and I had ONE mature follicle! Yep, only one little booger. BUT....it only takes ONE to make a baby. So we are hoping and PRAYING that this single, little egg is our miracle that we've been waiting for.

This morning i was kind of sad that i didn't have more than one mature follicle because every other time that we have done injectables I have had 4-5 growing follicles. But after a lot of thought, I like how different this cycle is. Yea it is kind of scary to know that we only have ONE SHOT at it this time but then again I know that God has it all in his hands and no matter if there is one or if there is a hundred, HE is in control. And things will happen in HIS time, not ours.

So the plans are for me to get my trigger shot tonight and insemination Wednesday at 11:30. I am very excited to see what is in store for us. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment