Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beta #2......

My prayers are answered AGAIN!!! Beta #2=163. YAY!!!! Baby seems to be growing good by my hcg numbers! We won't get to see our little peanut for another 1-2 weeks on an ultrasound to make sure he/she is physically doing good. According to my calculations from my period, I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Yay! My progesterone was 24.3 this time and my RE said that she likes it at 25 so she has upped my progesterone to 3 times a day! Yuck. I HATE doing the vaginal pills, but I will do it a million times a day to keep little peanut healthy! DH and I were hesitant about getting too attached to the baby right now seeing that i am VERY early and fears that the past will repeat itself, but I think we BOTH failed at this! We have been thinking of baby names and planning out the nursery ALREADY! Haha.....there is NO DOUBT that this baby is already extremely LOVED!

1 comment: