Saturday, March 26, 2011

Honey......WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Well it's hard to surprise your husband when he KNOWS your getting a pregnancy test done that day, but I was bound and determined that I was NOT going to tell him over the phone. Since I don't get off work until 5:00pm I had to tell a few little white lies. DH had text me SEVERAL times throughout the day asking me if the doc office had called me yet. Everytime i would act like i haven't heard from them and I even acted very mad several times. I told DH that I was going to change dr offices if they don't know how to call their patients!!! OK...I know I went a little far with that lie but i had to make it believable!!! LOL! Anyways, when I got off work I called DH and told him that I left several messages at the dr's office but no one would call me back (another lie). God please forgive me for being such a liar!!! After i got off the phone with DH i ran by a baby boutique called Baby Talk and go a book called "1001 things it means to be a DAD". I got home I came in like usual and loved on the pups and fed them. DH was in the recliner playing on the laptop and I laid the book on his lap. He picked it up and read it and a HUGE smile came on his face and he said "YOU CRAZY THING.......I KNEW IT" That smile was worth a million dollars!!! DH claims he already knew we were pregnant because I had already showed signs! He said i had been hungrier than normal and much more moody! HAHA! The sad thing is I really have been moody! Lol. Anyways, I videoed telling DH and it SHOULD be at the bottom of the post!!!!

On Wednesday we decided to tell Dustin's parents. They live about and hour away so we decided to just tell them on skype. We showed them the book that I got DH in hopes that they would catch on that DH was going to be a daddy. Needless to say it took them a few minutes but they were EXTATIC when they realized what we were telling them.
Then, Thursday night we decided to invite my parents over for supper. They only live about 5 minutes away, but we had to wait until Thurdsay because my parents work different shifts and we had to pick a day that they would both be off. Well I kept quit throughout super but my mom started asking questions when we were cleaning up the kitchen. EVERYONE thought we were not going to the doctor until Friday so my mom was asking me what time my appointment was in the morning and have i took a home pregnancy test. Of course i had to lie AGAIN!!! After changing the subject quickly we all sat down in the livingroom to watch tv. i snuck off and got a onesie that I bought to surprise them with. It says "When God make ME he was just showing off!!" TOO CUTE! I walked in and told everyone that the onesie doesn't fit now, but in 8 more months it will! My brother and dad knew exactly what I was saying. My mom was clueless. She read the onesie and said isn't that cute! I had to REPEAT myself slowly until she got what i was saying! After she calmed down from the excitement she said "I thought you weren't going until tomorrow?" I told well.....I lied!!!!! She wasn't mad though!


HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!!!!

1 comment: