Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beta #1= 36........


YES you read that right!!! WE ARE PREGNANT!!! It's a very low (early) number BUT it's still positive!!! YAY!! We are BEYONG excited! ALL the praise goes to GOD who is the one and only person who made this happen! Thank you God for our MIRACLE!!!!

Ok, now for they whole story how we found out. First, our beta was scheduled for Tuesday the 22nd. So impatient me decides to take a home pregnancy test on Monday morning. Well disappointment set in. It was negative! I was broken hearted! So when Tuesday came and i went to the RE's office i told them that the test was negative the day before so i'm not getting my hopes up. The all said they were sorry and started talking about getting ready for the next cycle of ttc. Also that day I had a video conference with my doc. We went over the next steps we would do and she talked about how we were now in the "unexplained infertility" category and how she will only let us do 2-3 more IUI cycles until having to move forward with IVF. I was sad because IVF= about $9-10,000. Yea we don't have that much money. But she also told me to stay positive and that just because my home test was negative doesn't mean anything. Well I didn't want to get my hopes up so I just said ok.

Well long about 2:30 I'm sitting at work and look down and i have a voice mail from a number I don't know. I listen to the voicemail and it is the nurse practitioner from the branch office where i live (the one who actually did my IUI). She wanted me to call her back on her cell phone. Ok by this time my heart is RACING!! I couldn't dial the numbers in fast enough. When she answered she told me that she had a patient right in front of her and could she call me right back in 2 minutes. So while I waited those 2 LONG minutes I was PRAYING HARD. "Please God let this be good news". Well as soon as i answered the phone she said "I just looked over your lab results and YOUR PREGNANT!!!" Of course i was doing the usual "Your kidding? ME? Are your sure you have the right person?" She said YES YOU!!! Your beta is 36!! She said i was so early in the pregnancy that the home test couldn't pick it up! THANK YOU GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!!!! Also she said my vitamin D was low so now I have to take supplements. But hey I will do anything for this miracle!!! I go back next tuesday for my beta # 2. Please keep us in your prayers!!!

I will post how i told DH and the family later tonight or tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am sooooo excited. I hope you will be blessed with a healthy baby of what ever gender God decideds he whants u to have. Im sure you aren't really gender spacific. U just want this baby to get here healthy. Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I am just SO excited for you!!! I'll continue praying for a healthy little bean and a safe, happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete