Saturday, October 23, 2010

Giuliana and Bill are BACK.....

I am so excited that Giuliana and Bill have returned. This time they are sharing their journey through IVF (This is where doctors fertilize the egg in a lab dish and place the egg back into the woman). On the last episode they found out that the IVF worked and Giuliana is pregnant. This is so exciting.

But on a sad note, I was googling a show called "The View" and saw where Giuliana and Bill were on this talk show a few weeks ago. Come to find out they were talking about how this IVF cycle that they got pregnant with, ended in a miscarriage. Here is a clip from the interview. (Make sure to press the pause button on the blogs music....it's about 1/3 of the way down the page on the right side).




This breaks my heart. A year ago, I never really thought a whole lot about someone who had a miscarriage. I mean, it was sad, but i never really understood how difficult it really is (until we experienced it ourselves). So when I saw Giuliana talking about their miscarriage, I just wanted to reach out and hug her. You can tell that it is hard for her to discuss and I totally understand. I just pray that they understand that God has a reason for that happening and I hope they both stay strong and not give up. It's sad, but this show is kind of a therapy for me!!!! I can totally feel the emotions she is going through and I love being able to relate to someone else and not feel like i am the only one going through this.

2 comments: