Thursday, December 16, 2010

One year ago today......

***originally blogged on 12/14/2010***

Well, one year ago today was one of the happiest days of our lives. On December 14, 2009 we found out that we were pregnant with our sweet little "angel" baby. Although our miracle baby didn't get to stay here on earth with us long, there wasn't anybody that could have loved that baby more than my husband and I. If you want to read my blog about when we got "THE NEWS" then just click HERE. To finish reading how I told DH just click HERE. Those next few weeks was filled with doctor visits and emotional highs and lows. It was the hardest thing that has ever happened to us but we wouldn't have made it to today without the unconditional love of our Heavenly Father.

Although things didn't go the way we wanted and our little baby is now taking care of us from heaven, he or she still impacted us in a way I can't even begin to explain. It's hard to believe that it has been a whole year since that day. Still today i don't know what God's plan is for us or even if children are in HIS plan, but I know that HE knows what is best for us and i trust him completely. We will get to meet you one day "little one"! Until then, the heavenly father is holding you close in his arms away from ALL harm.


5 comments:

  1. I am soo sorry Karenda. Again, I sit here crying my eyes out reading your blog. Your stories are soo emotionally touching. I hope you remember you have an ANGEL watching over you and im sure he/she is helping God when deciding to give you another baby to keep forever. Soon I hope!! I am here for you if you need someone to talk to. I love you girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad. I really do hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to go through that! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps... love that pic of the two of you at the top of your blog! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys for all the support!

    ReplyDelete