Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another great week....


This weeks weigh in I lost 4.2 lbs!!!!! Yay a total of 9.2 lbs in 2 weeks! Excited is an understatement! Now only 30 more to go. Haha! At this rate I should reach my goal by the end of January and we can start ttc again in February!!!! Yay! This is not something my doctor told us we had to do, it is just something that I think may help out a little. So I might end up giving in and start ttc again mid-January! Who knows!


On another note, Christmas is right around the corner! And as far as Christmas shopping, I am WAY behind. I have only bought 2 gifts and I have a lot more to buy. I guess i need to get busy. I'm not the type that likes to give money or gift cards so I guess I make it a little hard on myself by having to come up with gifts. But, in the end it is fun to see how well you know some people.





2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the weight loss. I hope you lose down to your goal weight. I think there is a gym you can join somewhere in fayette, and if so, Im gonna join after the first of the year. I wanna lose weight as well. I will have to blog about it. lol That's my tell all. I was told with my polycystic overies losing weight could possibly trigger me to ovulate. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... Great job! Its so hard during the holidays with all the goodies, my goal is to just maintain! LOL

    ReplyDelete