Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Little Man....

I had my 6 week post D&C appointment and things went well. I'm doing good and the doc said that our chromosomal tests came back absolutely normal. He was actually surprised that the tests were normal. He said that most statistics show some sort of abnormalities when women have a miscarriage. I guess that could be a good and bad thing. Good that nothing was wrong with our baby and bad that we don't know why we had the miscarriage seeing that the baby was healthy. I guess it was all in God's plan.


We also found out today that our sweet angel baby was a precious little BOY. This was a bitter sweet thing to find out. I've thought so much about if our baby was a boy or girl and to tell the truth, I was 99.9% sure it was a girl. LOL. I guess I was totally WRONG. On another note, it kind of hurts more knowing that we lost a sweet, precious boy. I guess it makes it more REAL knowing that we had a son. So many thoughts and emotions going on right now. But I'm still happy to finally KNOW for sure.

Mommy and Daddy love and miss you little man! You will ALWAYS be in our hearts!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awe Karenda. I had no idea you were gonna have a little boy. He and baby Hayden would have been the best of friends. I am so sorry for you loss. Have yall picked out a name for him or just not gonna go through that part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Not sure about the naming part Katie. As of right now we are not, but we might later on. We just haven't discussed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... I don't know if that makes it worse knowing the sex!? But, I am so sorry again for what your going through. Hang in there and in God's timing you'll get your miracle!

    I know its hard to see it sometimes, but now that we concieved we know it was the PERFECT timing. God knew best. Looking back at the last couple years we know we weren't ready. I was still working finishing up my clear credential for teaching and DH was working 10 hour days getting us ahead financially. Now, I am able to stay home to raise my boys and DH isn't having to work as hard.

    Anyways, looking back, I'm sure you'll have a similar view. Gods timing is perfect! Hang in there Karenda :)

    ReplyDelete