Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not much new.....

I hate to be MIA, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on lately. I go back for my post-op appt June 6th but DH and I have decided to extend our ttc break a little longer. We are just going to enjoy the beginning of the summer and think about ttc in another couple of months.

Other news, my brother and sis-in-law found out they are having a BOY!!!!!!!!! YAY! I am overly excited to become an aunt again. This time to a sweet little boy! So very excited! He's going to be so spoiled by his Aunt K.

Also, we are heading to the beach Friday with my brother and sis-in-law (mentioned above) and my Mom and Dad. We haven't been on a vacation with my family (without extended family going) in "who knows how long"!!! I am VERY excited! We are going to have a blast. I will def have pics coming of this trip!!!

Then just 3 weeks after we get back from the beach we are going BACK. We always celebrate our Anniversary at the beach and on June 23 it will be our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! So funny how time has flown by. I Love My Hubby so much! He really is the sweetest, cutest, most caring man I've ever met.

So we do have a fun filled couple of weeks ahead of us!



1 comment:

  1. Have loads of fun for me. Can't wait to see pictures so make sure to post tons. :)

    ReplyDelete