Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Remembrance.....

I was browsing the internet the other day and came across this website where they make remembrance jewelry for our lost babies and I decided that I HAD to have it. So here is my beautiful necklace that I got to remember my 2 angel babies!

The front of my necklace. It's two foot prints inside of a heart!

The front again. It's MUCH prettier in person. The camera doesn't do it justice.

The back. It says 7 1/2 wks and 9 wks-Boy. That is how far along our babies were when we lost them.

If you want to check out the website that I got this from it is www.myforeverchild.com

This is just a way that i can always remember our little ones and they will ALWAYS be in my heart!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Karenda. Are you wearing it everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Yea I wear it pretty much all the time. Sometimes I will swap up bit I try to wear it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete