Saturday, April 16, 2011

We have a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!

We got our first ultrasound Tuesday April 12th and it was such a relief to see that little flicker on the screen! The baby is so TINY and looks like a little comma. LOL. At the branch office we go to you can't measure or hear the heartbeat with their machines. Kind of disappointing but we did get to watch that little flicker just beating away on the screen. Next ultrasound we are going to the main office in Birmingham because the branch office is going on vacation. Hopefully the main office will have the machines so we can hear the heartbeat this time. You really can't tell much from the pic but I am so proud of my little miracle!!! Keep growing little one. Can't wait to see you again!

Ok...I'll help you out with what your seeing. Lol. The circle on the right is the yolk sac which is giving the baby its nutrients until the placenta forms. The little comma on the left side of the circle is our little baby! Very tiny but already has a heartbeat! Thank you God for this MIRACLE!



2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I remember crying when I saw our flickers... such a miracle! GROW BABY GROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete