Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beta #3= 3,176.....WOW


Wow.....I can't believe how high my beta climbed this week. It went from 163 to 3,176. I'm so excited!!!! I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant today (according to my last menstrual period). My RE wanted me to go for a ultrasound in 2 days because she said that she likes for anyone with numbers over 3,000 to get an ultrasound to make sure there is no tubal problems. BUT....I declined. I told the nurse that I did NOT want an early ultrasound. I want to wait until I am far enough along to actually see some part of the baby on the ultrasound. I would worry myself CRAZY if I went in there this week and only saw a sac with nothing in it. That is seriously my worst fear right now. I DO NOT want to re-live our first pregnancy over again. So with that.....our first ultrasound will be at 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I'm very excited and scared at the same time!!!!!! But I know that it is all in God's hands and he will take care of us!!! Please keep us in your prayers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW... did I miss something!? You're pregnant!!! Congrats!!! Those are crazy numbers though... How many days were inbetween beta's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! There was a week between those numbers. Long time but they still more than doubled. YAY!

    ReplyDelete