Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pregesterone Check....

I went for my progesterone check yesterday and got GREAT results. They usually say that they like your numbers to be over 15 to show that you have a great ovulation. Well mine were OVER 40!!!! YAY! They didn't tell me an exact number, just over 40. She said that means I had a GREAT ovulation. Although this doesn't mean anything else (like im pregnant) it is still good news. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!! Next Friday is my blood pregnancy test!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl. I can't wait. Text me ASAP and let me know!! I will be at work/Jason Aldean concert but I will get it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for good news Friday! It was good to see you and Dustin today. Praying for your journey, may God give you the desires of your hearts. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete